Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Winter is coming...

After a loooooooooong extended absence from my bloggy blog, I'm proud to reemerge, guns blazing, and show some paintings that were recently debuted as part of Bunnycutlet Gallery's "I Love New Dork" exhibit in Williamsburg. I chose my current obsession, Game of Thrones, as my subject matter and tried to illustrate some more memorable moments from the books in a Mary Blair/Little Golden Book style. I'm super happy with the results and other people must have been as well, because all four of my pieces SOLD on the opening night!! Woot woot! The show is up until late September and there is some really amazing art on display from some super talented people, so go check it out while you can! Here are my 4 babies!

"Stark Home Security" (8 x 8", gouache on paper)


"Playtime in the Khalasar", (8x8", gouache on paper)

 "The Maid and the Unfair Bear", (6x12", gouache on paper)

and finally, "The Wizzer on the Wall", (6x12", gouache on paper)



Here's a link to the gallery and exhibit info.
http://bunnycutlet.com/exhibitions/2013/ILoveNewDork.html

No comments: